The Lakers will be aiming to bounce back from their loss to reigning premiers Toronto when they come up against the Jazz on Tuesday morning AEST.
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers free NBA tips, predictions and preview – the Lakers have won the last three games between the teams…
Jazz vs Lakers Tips
Jazz vs Lakers Match Details
🇺🇸 Competition: NBA
🗓 Date: Tuesday August 4
⏰ Time: 11.00am AEST
🏟 Stadium: The Arena (WWOS), Orlando, FL
Jazz vs Lakers 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 7/3/20: Celtics 94-99 Jazz
- 8/3/20: Pistons 105-111 Jazz
- 10/3/20: Jazz 92-101 Raptors
- 31/7/20: Pelicans 104-106 Jazz
- 2/8/20: Thunder 110-94 Jazz
- 7/3/20: Lakers 113-103 Bucks
- 9/3/20: Clippers 103-112 Lakers
- 11/3/20: Lakers 102-104 Nets
- 31/7/20: Lakers 103-101 Clippers
- 2/8/20: Raptors 107-92 Lakers
Jazz vs Lakers Head to Head (last five matches)
Lakers have won the last three encounters.
- 5/12/19: Jazz 96-121 Lakers
- 26/10/19: Lakers 95-86 Jazz
- 8/4/19: Lakers 113-109 Jazz
- 28/3/19: Jazz 115-100 Lakers
- 12/1/19: Jazz 113-95 Lakers
Jazz vs Lakers Preview and Prediction
Both the Lakers and Jazz are coming off last-start defeats as the two sides face off in a top four showdown in the Western Conference on Tuesday morning AEST.
The Lakers started slowly and finished poorly as they went down by 15 points to the Raptors on Saturday.
Anthony Davis struggled considerably against the superb Raptors defence and was restricted to just 14 points for the game, while Lebron James was also quiet, netting 20 points.
However, while it was a disappointing performance, it’s certainly no cause for alarm bells, with the Lakers still sitting pretty at the top of the ladder and having all but secured the top seed.
Meanwhile, the Jazz are also coming off a rather heavy loss after going down by 16 points to the Thunder.
Star man Donovan Mitchell’s recent struggles continued as he shot just 13 points and went 0-4 from behind the arc, while Jordan Clarkson also found the going tough and was held to just 11 points.
The Jazz are currently in fourth spot in the Western Conference, but they will need Mitchell to return to his best form (he’s averaged 24 points per game this season) if they are to conjured the upset in this one.
I expect the Lakers to produce an immediate response from their loss to the Raptors and bounce back strongly here, with Lebron leading the charge.
Jazz vs Lakers NBA Live Stream
It couldn’t be easier to enjoy live NBA basketball online with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on all matches from the NBA throughout the season. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the NBA live on bet365.
Jazz vs Lakers: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Jazz vs Lakers
- Enjoy a live NBA live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Utah vs Lakers Stats
- Lakers have won the last three games between the teams
- Jazz won the previous two games before those
- Both teams have won three of their last five NBA matches
- Lakers won their last clash vs Jazz by 25 points in December
Utah vs Lakers Best Bet