Preview the Irina-Camelia Begu vs. Marie Bouzkova match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Irina-Camelia Begu and Marie Bouzkova will collide on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
In Begu’s last action, she fell to Anna Blinkova 5-7, 3-6 on July 7, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon. Bouzkova lost her last match, in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open on August 10, 2023, to Daria Kasatkina (3-6, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Irina-Camelia Begu Recent Performance
- Begu has posted a 2-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Begu has played 21.5 games per match in 13 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Begu has won 70.3% of her games on serve, and 39.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Begu has converted 44.6% of her break-point opportunities (54 of 121) in her past five tournaments.
- In 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Begu has played an average of 21.3 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Begu has won 67.4% of her games on serve, and 42.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Begu has converted 149 of 336 break points (44.3%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marie Bouzkova Recent Performance
- Bouzkova has taken part in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 7-10.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Bouzkova has played an average of 24.7 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Bouzkova has won 73.4% of her service games and 31.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Bouzkova has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities (37 of 89) over her last five tournaments.
- Bouzkova has played 22.3 games per match in 27 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Bouzkova has won 30.5% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 65.1% of her service games.
- Bouzkova has converted 41.5% of her break-point opportunities (76 of 183) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard