Preview the Belinda Bencic vs. Lauren Davis match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the Citi Open will see Belinda Bencic and Lauren Davis square off at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center on Wednesday, August 2.
Bencic currently has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +900, while Davis has +3300 odds.
Bencic advanced via walkover past Anastasia Potapova in her last match at the Citi Open. Davis is coming off a three-set win against Sloane Stephens (7-6, 3-6, 6-1) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Belinda Bencic vs. Lauren Davis H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Bencic wins||Davis wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Bencic||6-3, 4-6, 6-1|
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic has come out on top in two tournaments on hard courts this year, posting a 17-5 match record on that surface.
- Bencic has played 22.2 games per match in 13 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Bencic has won 35.4% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 78.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 45.8% of her break-point opportunities (49 of 107) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 43 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Bencic has played 21.5 games per match and won 56.2% of them.
- Bencic has won 35.8% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 77.1% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Bencic has converted 158 of 325 (48.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Lauren Davis Recent Performance
- Davis has secured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 14-4 on that surface.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Davis has played an average of 24.0 games.
- Davis has won 35.3% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 56.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis has converted 22 of 48 break points (45.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Davis has played 37 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.2 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Davis has won 61.5% of her games on serve, and 36.5% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Davis has converted 92 of 192 (47.9%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard