Preview the Belinda Bencic vs. Liudmila Samsonova match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A berth in the tournament semifinals is up for grabs on Friday, August 11, when Belinda Bencic takes to the court to play Liudmila Samsonova in the quarterfinals of the National Bank Open.
Bencic has +2200 odds to win the competition, while Samsonova has +2800 odds.
Bencic enters the quarterfinals after her three-set victory over Petra Kvitova (6-7, 6-3, 6-1) in the Round of 16 on Friday. Samsonova is coming off a three-set win in her last match in the Round of 16 on Friday, defeating Aryna Sabalenka 7-6, 4-6, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Belinda Bencic vs. Liudmila Samsonova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Bencic wins||Samsonova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||1||2||Bencic||1-6, 7-6, 6-4|
Belinda Bencic Recent Performance
- Bencic has come out on top in two tournaments on hard courts so far this year, registering a 21-6 match record on that surface.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Bencic has played 22.6 games per match and won 56.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Bencic has won 77.5% of her games on serve, and 35.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bencic has converted 62 of 143 break points (43.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Bencic has played 45 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.0 games per match.
- Bencic has won 77.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 35.9% of her return games.
- Bencic has converted 48.6% of her break-point chances (162 of 333) over her last 15 tournaments.
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Performance
- Samsonova has a record of 14-8 on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Samsonova has played an average of 22.3 games.
- Samsonova has won 33.3% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 77.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 43 of 94 break points (45.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Samsonova has played 22.0 games per match in 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Samsonova has won 74.0% of her games on serve, and 33.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Samsonova has converted 44.0% of her break-point chances (125 of 284) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 11
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard