Preview the Marie Benoit vs. Chloe Paquet match with WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 will see Marie Benoit and Chloe Paquet go head to head at Centrul National de Tenis on Tuesday, September 12.
Benoit earned a three-set victory over Suzan Lamens (6-3, 2-6, 6-3) in her most recent match, which was in the qualifying round on Monday. Paquet heads into this match after a three-set defeat to Harriet Dart (6-3, 4-6, 1-6) in her previous match, which was in the qualifying round of the US Open (on August 22, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Marie Benoit Recent Performance
- Benoit has put up a 0-1 record on clay in 2023.
- Benoit has played five matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Benoit has won 17.1% of her return games and 53.7% of her service games.
- Benoit has converted seven of 21 break points (33.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 16 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Benoit has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Benoit has won 27.8% of her return games and 56.9% of her service games.
- Benoit has converted 20 of 41 break points (48.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Chloe Paquet Recent Performance
- Paquet has taken part in two tournaments on clay so far this year, and she has a match record of 3-2.
- Paquet has played 22.1 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Paquet has won 58.8% of her service games and 43.5% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Paquet has converted 29 of 59 (49.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 23 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Paquet has played an average of 23.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Paquet has won 59.9% of her games on serve, and 35.3% on return.
- Paquet has converted 75 of 158 break points (47.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Bucharest, Romania Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Centrul National de Tenis
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Court Surface: Clay