Preview the Matteo Berrettini vs. Arthur Rinderknech match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Matteo Berrettini’s Round of 64 matchup in the US Open versus Arthur Rinderknech is slated for Thursday, August 31.
Rinderknech is +40000 to win the tournament, while Berrettini is +6600.
Berrettini heads into the Round of 64 after his three-set win over Ugo Humbert (6-4, 6-2, 6-2) in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Rinderknech is coming off a three-set win in his last match in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, defeating Diego Schwartzman 6-3, 6-4, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Matteo Berrettini Recent Performance
- Berrettini is 3-6 through six tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Berrettini has played 25.2 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches) in 11 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Berrettini has won 86.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 15.7% of his return games.
- Berrettini has converted 25.7% of his break-point opportunities (18 of 70) in his past five tournaments.
- Berrettini has played 26.6 games per match (38.6 in best-of-five matches) in 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Berrettini has won 20.1% of his return games and 84.0% of his service games.
- Berrettini has converted 78 of 223 break points (35.0%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court events so far this year, Rinderknech holds a match record of 1-7.
- Rinderknech has played 26.6 games per match (39.0 in best-of-five matches) in 15 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 84.9% of his games on serve, and 20.2% on return.
- Rinderknech has converted 19 of 49 break points (38.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Rinderknech has played 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.1 games per match (38.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Rinderknech has won 79.4% of his service games and 19.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 47 of 117 break points (40.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard