The Europa League match between Molde and Bayer Leverkusen features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday October 5.
Bet Of The Day October 5 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Leverkusen are unbeaten in all competitions this season
- Leverkusen have won eight of their nine games (2-2 draw with Bayern the other)
- Leverkusen have scored 32 goals this season
- Leverkusen have scored 3+ goals in all eight of their wins this season
- Leverkusen’s last 11 games have produced Over 2.5 goals
- Molde have seen Over 2.5 goals in six of their last nine games
We’re off to the Europa League for today’s best bet as Bayer Leverkusen look to continue their superb start to the season when they go on the road to face Molde.
Leverkusen have been one of the form teams in Europe to start the new campaign, going unbeaten and winning eight of their nine competitive matches in all competitions.
It’s been raining goals in Leverkusen’s games – they’ve scored 3+ in all eight of their victories, while their fixtures have seen a total of 41 goals.
With this in mind, we’re backing Leverkusen to win with Over 2.5 goals at $1.80 with bet365 as our bet of the day.
Molde are a solid team, but they are a class below the German giants and aren’t expected to offer too much resistance, even at home.
For what it’s worth, Molde have seen Over 2.5 goals in six of their last nine games and have the ability to get on the scoresheet at home.
However, Leverkusen – in this sort of form – will almost certainly prove too strong if they maintain their current level.
Leverkusen have scored a total of 32 goals in their competitive games this season and we’re backing them to fire a few more en route to victory in Norway.
BET OF THE DAY OCTOBER 5 👇