The La Liga match between Real Madrid and Granada features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Friday December 2.
Bet Of The Day December 2 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Real Madrid have won 11 of their 14 La Liga games this season
- Granada have won just one of their 14 league games
- Real Madrid are top of the table; Granada are second-last
- Real Madrid have won their last nine home meetings vs Granada
- Four of those five wins have been accompanied by a clean sheet
- Granada have lost all but one of their away games this season
- Granda have failed to score in four of their last five away defeats
- Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four home La Liga games
- Real Madrid have won eight of their nine home games in all competitions this season
We’re off to La Liga for today’s best bet as Real Madrid look to maintain their spot at the top of the ladder when they play host to lowly Granada.
A whopping 28 points separates these two teams on the ladder after just 14 games, with Real Madrid winning 11 of their 14 games for the season, while Granada have won just one, sitting second-last on the table.
It comes as no surprise Real Madrid are big favourites at home, but we can get some good value on them to win with a clean sheet.
Granada have lost all but one of their road games this season and have failed to score in four of their last five away defeats.
Additionally, Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four La Liga games at home, winning eight of their nine games at the venue in all competitions this season.
Real Madrid have also absolutely dominated Granada at home over the years, winning all nine meetings since 2012, with four of the last five coming to nil.
In fact, Granada haven’t beaten Real Madrid away since 1974.
All signs point to Real winning again and it’s likely they do it without conceding.
BET OF THE DAY DECEMBER 2 👇