The Serie A match between Inter Milan and Empoli features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Friday May 6.
Bet Of The Day May 6 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | MAY 6
- Inter are unbeaten in their last 16 games vs Empoli dating back to 2006
- Inter have won their last nine home games vs Empoli
- Inter have won four of their last five home matches
- Empoli are winless in 17 of their last 18 games
- Empoli haven’t won on the road since December
- Four of Inter’s last five home wins have been to nil
- Empoli have failed to score in five of their last six away games
- Empoli have failed to score in four of their last five games vs Inter
We’re off to the Serie A for today’s best bet as Inter look to go top of the table (at least temporarily) when they play host to struggling Empoli.
Inter are currently two points behind rivals AC Milan in the Serie A title race and need to keep winning and hope AC slip up in order to be crowned champions.
Inter certainly have a favourable match-up on Friday night considering they haven’t lost to Empoli since all the way back in 2006.
Playing at home is also a bonus, considering Inter have beaten Empoli in their last nine games on their own turf and won four of their last five overall at the San Siro.
Empoli have been in woeful form since the turn of the year and have just one win from their last 18 games – and that was a freak comeback against Napoli last month, where they scored three goals in the last 10 minutes.
Empoli haven’t won on the road since December and for some added value, we’re backing Inter to win this game to nil.
Empoli have failed to score in five of their last six away games and in four of their last five Serie A meetings with Inter.
Four of Inter’s last five wins at home have been to nil, so backing the hosts to provide a shut-out victory here looks a solid value bet here.
BET OF THE DAY MAY 6 👇