The Premier League game between Fulham and Nottingham Forest features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Wednesday December 6.
Bet Of The Day December 6 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Fulham have won five of their last seven home games in all competitions
- Forest are on a three-game losing streak
- Forest have lost five of their last seven away games
- Fulham have won seven of the last nine meetings between the teams
- Fulham beat Forest 2-0 in their last clash at Craven Cottage in February
- Only Chelsea and Man United have beaten Fulham at home since August 20
We’re off to the Premier League for today’s best bet as Fulham look to continue their solid home form when they host slumping Nottingham Forest.
Fulham are sitting in 14th spot and Forest are just behind in 15th, but there’s a clear advantage for the hosts on Wednesday night.
Forest are on a poor run of form right now and are the only team in the EPL to have lost their last three straight games heading into these mid-week fixtures.
Forest have also been poor on the road this season, losing five of seven such outings.
Fulham meanwhile have been very hard to beat at home, winning five of their last seven games at Craven Cottage in all competitions.
The only teams to have beaten Fulham at home since August 20 have been Man United and Chelsea.
Fulham have defeated the likes of Wolves, Sheffield United, Luton and Tottenham at Craven Cottage this season and you’d certainly group Forest in with the first three of those teams on current form.
Fulham have also enjoyed success in this H2H in recent times, winning seven of the last nine meetings between the teams – including a comfortable 2-0 victory at Craven Cottage in February this year.
BET OF THE DAY DECEMBER 6 👇