The Bundesliga match between Stuttgart and Mainz features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday February 11.
Bet Of The Day February 11 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Stuttgart are third on the ladder
- Mainz are second-last on the ladder
- Stuttgart have won seven of their last eight home games
- Stuttgart’s last four home wins have been by multi-goal margins
- Mainz have won just one of their 20 league games this season
- Mainz have scored just four goals in their last 10 games
- Seven of Stuttgart’s last eight home wins have been by 2+ goals
We’re off to the Bundesliga for today’s best bet as Stuttgart look to further strengthen their spot in the top four when they play host to struggling Mainz.
Stuttgart have put together an outstanding season after barely avoiding relegation last term, coming into this contest in third spot on the ladder.
Stuttgart have been excellent at home all season and have won seven of their last eight such outings, drawing the other against league leaders Bayer Leverkusen.
With this in mind, we’re going to back Stuttgart to cover a -1 handicap for our best bet.
Stuttgart have won by multi-goal margins in their last four home victories and scored 2+ goals in five of their last six matches at home in all competitions.
Mainz by contrast are struggling considerably and have been all season – they’ve won just one of their 20 league games and are languishing in the relegation zone as a result.
Mainz have scored just four goals in their last 10 games, so they might not even get on the scoresheet at all here.
Overall, seven of Stuttgart’s last eight home wins in the Bundesliga have been by two goals or more and this looks like a great chance for the hosts to register another big win in front of their own fans.
BET OF THE DAY FEBRUARY 11 👇