The La Liga match between Espanyol and Rayo Vallecano features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday April 21.
Bet Of The Day April 21 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | APRIL 21
- Espanyol have won their last three home games
- Espanyol have kept a clean sheet in all three of those wins
- Espanyol are unbeaten in their last 16 home games vs Vallecano, winning 11
- Vallecano are yet to win a La Liga game in 2022
- Vallecano are winless in their last 13 La Liga games
- Vallecano have lost 11 of their 15 away league games this season
- Vallecano have scored just 10 goals in those fixtures
- Vallecano have lost 10 of their 14 away games as betting outsiders this season
We’re off to the La Liga for today’s best bet as Espanyol look to continue their strong home form when they face a free falling Rayo Vallecano team.
Espanyol have put together a great season after promotion last campaign and are looking good to maintain their top flight status, coming into this clash in 12th spot on the ladder – and if they can win this, a spot in the top half of the table is a chance.
The primary reason for Espanyol’s relative success this season is their amazing home form – they’ve incredibly picked up 31 of their 39 points on home turf.
Espanyol have won their last three consecutive home matches and haven’t conceded a goal in all three, while they are unbeaten at home against Vallecano in their last 16 meetings, winning 11 of those.
Meanwhile, Vallecano have been in absolute shambles since the start of the year, with the team failing to win a single La Liga match in 2022.
Indeed, Vallecano have failed to win their last 13 league games and have failed to score in eight. As a result, they sit just five points clear of the relegation zone after beginning the year with European ambitions.
Vallecano also have the joint-worst away record in the league, winning just one and losing 11 of their 15 games, scoring just 10 goals in the process.
With Espanyol on a three-match winning streak at home and Vallecano in terrible form, back the hosts to come away with all three points on Thursday.
BET OF THE DAY APRIL 21 👇