The NBA game between the Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Wednesday November 22.
Bet Of The Day November 22 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 76ers have won seven of their last eight games vs Cavaliers
- 76ers have won their last four home games vs Cavaliers
- 76ers have won 10 of their last 12 games this season
- 76ers have seen Over 211.5 points in 11 of their last 12 games
- Cavaliers have seen Over 211.5 points in six of their last eight games
- Four of the last five meetings between the teams have seen Over 211.5 points
We’re off to the NBA for today’s best bet as the 76ers look to continue their recent dominance over the Cavaliers at Wells Fargo Centre.
The 76ers have defeated the Cavaliers in seven of the last eight meetings between the teams and on current form, they should be able to prevail again at home.
Philadelphia have also won their last four straight home outings against Cleveland, winning by six or more points in three of those games.
With the 76ers coming into this clash having won 10 of their last 12 matches this season, everything points to the home side coming out on top again.
Joel Embiid usually has big games when the 76ers are expected to win, registering 32+ points in his last six appearances with Philadelphia as favourites. Tyrese Maxey also has a good match-up here and has scored 25+ points in five of his last seven games.
To add some extra value, we’re also backing Over 211.5 total points. As mentioned, this is a good matchup for Embiid and Maxey to go off.
The 76ers have gone over this total in 11 of their last 12 games, while the Cavaliers have exceeded 211.5 points in six of their last eight matches.
Four of the last five meetings between the teams have also hit the over.
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 22 👇