The Serie A match between Bologna and Torino features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday November 27.
Bet Of The Day November 27 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Bologna have won five of their last six home games
- Bologna are on a four-game winning streak at home
- Thirteen of Bologna’s 18 points this season have come at home
- Bologna beat Torino 2-1 at home last season
- Bologna have conceded the third-fewest goals this season
- Torino have lost half of their away games in the league this season
- Torino haven’t beaten a team above them on the ladder in away games this season
- Torino haven’t beaten Bologna on the road since 2016
We’re off to the Serie A for today’s best bet as Bologna look to continue their outstanding run of form at home when they play host to Torino.
It’s been an excellent start to the season for Bologna, who founds themselves just two points adrift of the European places at the beginning of the round.
Bologna’s lofty position on the ladder is mostly due to their sensational home form, which has seen them take 13 of their 18 points at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara.
Indeed, Bologna have put together a four-game winning streak at home in all competitions, winning five of their last six overall with one draw.
Defence has also been a major area of improvement for Bologna – before the start of this round, only Inter and Juventus had conceded less goals.
With this in mind, we’re backing Bologna to come out on top here.
Bologna beat Torino at home last season and they are in much better shape this time around. Torino haven’t beaten Bologna on the road since way back in 2016, so their chances of an upset are slim.
Torino have also lost half of their six Serie A away games this season, with their only two road wins coming against last-placed Salernitana and 14th-placed Lecce.
Bologna are full of confidence and the home ground advantage should give them the edge on Monday.
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 27 👇