The UEFA Champions League game between Benfica and Inter features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Wednesday November 29.
Bet Of The Day November 29 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Inter have only lost once in all competitions this season
- Inter are unbeaten in their last 10 games, winning eight
- Inter have won five of their last six away games in all competitions
- Inter have gone unbeaten in four of their last five Champions League away games
- Inter have kept a clean sheet in four of those Champions League road games
- Inter beat Benfica 1-0 earlier this group stage and defeated them 2-0 in Lisbon last season
- Benfica have lost all four of their Champions League games this season
- Benfica have only scored one goal in those four defeats
We’re off to the Champions League for today’s best bet as Inter look to pile more misery on struggling Benfica and potentially go top of Group D.
Inter have put together an outstanding season so far, both domestically and in Europe. Indeed, Inter haven’t suffered a hangover from last season’s Champions League final loss to Man City and have already secured their spot back in the knockout stages.
However, Inter will want to finish top of the group, with Real Sociedad currently first on goal difference.
Inter have only lost one game in all competitions this season and come into this encounter unbeaten in their last 10, winning eight of those fixtures.
The Italian giants are great value at $2.80 with bet365 to notch up another victory here.
Inter beat Benfica in the reverse fixture 1-0 earlier in the group stage and also knocked them out of the Champions League last season, which included a 2-0 win in Lisbon.
Benfica may be travelling nicely domestically, but they’ve been hugely disappointing in Europe. Indeed, Benfica are already eliminated from the Champions League having lost all four of their group fixtures, scoring just one goal in the process.
The Portuguese side are three points behind Salzburg, so they might not even play Europa League football this term.
Inter have gone unbeaten in four of their last five Champions League road games and kept a clean sheet in four of those matches, so they are incredibly tough to break down. Inter have also won five of their last six road outings in all competitions. They are great value to prevail again here.
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 29 👇