The UEFA Conference League match between Aston Villa and Legia Warsaw features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday November 30.
Bet Of The Day November 30 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Villa have won 16 of their last 17 home games in all competitions
- Villa have conceded in nine of their last 10 games in all competitions
- Villa have conceded in seven of their last eight home games
- Six of Villa’s last seven home wins have seen both teams score
- Legia beat Villa 3-2 in the reverse fixture
- Legia have scored 12 goals across their last five road games in Europe
We’re off to the Conference League for today’s best bet as Aston Villa and Legia Warsaw square off to take top spot in Group E heading into the final matchday.
Both Villa and Legia have won three of their four group games heading into this encounter, but at home, the English side certainly have the advantage.
However, Legia can get on the scoresheet in defeat.
Legia fired three goals past Villa in a 3-2 triumph in the reverse fixture and have scored a total of 12 goals in their last five road games in Europe.
Villa are also suspect defensively, despite putting together an outstanding season which has seen them surge into the top four of the Premier League, just two points off the top of the table.
Indeed, Villa have conceded at least one goal in nine of their last 10 games in all competitions and in seven of their last eight fixtures at home.
In six of their last seven home victories, Villa have leaked at least one goal. Nine of their last 10 home games have also featured Over 2.5 goals, so we’re expecting another open affair.
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 30 👇