The Europa League match between Leicester City and Slavia Prague features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday February 25.
Bet Of The Day February 25 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
This week’s results:
Monday: Sevilla to beat Osasuna @ $2.00 ✅
Wednesday: Man City to beat Borussia Monchengladbach to nil @ $2.20 ✅
We aim to make it three from three this week with our Bet Of The Day when in-form Leicester play host to Slavia Prague in the Europa League.
I like Leicester at the -1 handicap here. The Foxes won all of their home group games in the Europa League by at least two goals, while four of their last five fixtures at the King Power have seen them prevail by two or more.
Furthermore, eight of Leicester’s 10 competitive home wins this season have come by two goals or more, while they are on a nine-game unbeaten streak in European action, winning seven.
After drawing 0-0 in the first leg, Leicester are in pole position to qualify for the next round on their own turf.
Slavia Prague have lost four of their last five trips to England, conceding an average of 3.2 goals per match in the process. Slavia have also gone winless in three of their last four competitive matches.
All signs point to a convincing Leicester victory on Thursday night.
- Leicester covered the -1 handicap in all of their home group games
- Leicester have won four of their last five home games by two goals or more
- Eight of Leicester’s 10 competitive home wins this season have been by two goals or more
- Leicester have won seven of their last nine European outings
- Slavia Prague have lost four of their five previous trips to England, conceding 3.2 goals per game
BET OF THE DAY FEBRUARY 25 👇