The Bundesliga match between Augsburg and Bayern Munich features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Wednesday January 20.
Bet Of The Day January 20 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 27 of our last 44 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
We’re going for a three-day winning streak with our Bet Of The Day’s when Bayern Munich attempt to increase their lead at the top of the Bundesliga ladder against Augsburg.
Bayern may be leading the table, but their defence has been very shaky all season long.
Indeed, the reigning Bundesliga champions have seen both teams score in 100 per cent of their away matches this season, while both teams have found the back of the net in their last 11 straight league fixtures.
Meanwhile, Augsburg have lost four of their last five matches and almost certainly won’t have enough firepower to conjure the upset or even draw.
Bayern have won with both teams scoring in four of their last five meetings with Augsburg and they are very solid value to extend that trend on Wednesday night.
- Bayern have seen both teams score in their last 11 Bundesliga matches
- Bayern have seen both teams score in all of their away league matches this season
- Augsburg have lost four of their last five games
- Bayern have won and conceded in four of their last five matches vs Augsburg
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 20 👇
Augsburg vs Bayern Munich Live Stream
Looking for a live stream for the match? Bet365 and their extensive live streaming service have you covered. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Augsburg vs Bayern Munich: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Augsburg vs Bayern Munich
- Enjoy the Augsburg vs Bayern Munich live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.