The NBA match between New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday January 25.
Bet Of The Day January 25 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 28 of our last 47 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
The Blazers head into this event without a couple of big guns in CJ McCollum and Jusuf Nurkic, and without the second best perimeter player and their best inside player, scoring is likely to be on the lower end.
The Blazers have only scored 104, 112 and 87 points in their last three matches, and with the absence of McCollum and Nurkic, it’s hard to see them surpassing that score on here.
The Knicks have scored less than 100 points in two of their past three games, and the last two times these teams met, the total points were 210 and 202.
Sportsbet are offering $1.96 for under 214.5 points, and that looks a great chance with some big outs and the previous record between these teams.
- Eight of the last nine matches between these teams has gone UNDER the total match points.
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 25 👇
New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers Live Stream
Looking for a live stream for the match? Sportsbet and their extensive NBA live streaming service have you covered.
New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers: How to live stream with Sportsbet
- Visit the Sportsbet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select Sport from the menu and then select NBA
- Choose New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers
- Press the play icon and enjoy the New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers live stream