The English Premier League match between Chelsea and Wolverhampton Wanderers features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Tuesday January 27.
Bet Of The Day January 27 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 28 of our last 48 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
The 9th placed Chelsea take on 14th placed Wolverhampton Wanderers at Stamford Bridge, and Chelsea will be looking to bounce back at their home stadium following two consecutive defeats.
The Wolves have also lost three of their last four, and despite the poor form of both clubs, it’s their scoring consistency that stands out when looking for our best bet.
- Both the Wolves and Chelsea have scored in six of their last seven matches.
- The Wolves have scored six goals in their past three matches.
- The Wolves have conceded in each of their last 12 league games.
- Both teams have scored in four of their last five encounters.
- A total of 12 goals have been scored in the last three matches between the two sides.
- Since returning to the Premier League in 2018, the Wolves have earned 23 points in 13 league games in London – Only Liverpool (31) and Manchester City (28) have earned more.
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 27 👇