The FA Cup match between Stockport and West Ham features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday January 11.
Bet Of The Day January 11 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 24 of our last 38 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
We’re off to the FA Cup for today’s best bet when non-league Stockport play host to EPL side West Ham on Monday night.
It will be the first time these two sides have squared off since 1996, with Stockport losing their last five FA Cup matches against top-flight opposition since 1994.
I think we’ve found some great value in the win to nil market for the Hammers at $2.10 with bet365. West Ham have been solid throughout the EPL season and come into this clash on the back of consecutive clean sheets.
Furthermore, Stockport have failed to score in their last two defeats, so that challenge only amplifies tenfold for them against Premier League opposition.
There’s always a bit of risk backing EPL sides to nil in these sort of match-ups due to the club resting players for the league, but I’m confident West Ham can get the job done here.
- West Ham have kept clean sheets in their last two games
- Stockport haven’t scored in their last two defeats
- Stockport haven’t won against top-flight opposition in the FA Cup since 1994
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 11 ?
Stockport vs West Ham Live Stream
Looking for a live stream for the match? Bet365 and their extensive live streaming service have you covered. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Stockport vs West Ham: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Stockport vs West Ham
- Enjoy the Stockport vs West Ham live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.