The Serie B match between Brescia and Vicenza features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday January 4.
Bet Of The Day January 4 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 22 of our last 34 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
After successfully backing AC Milan to beat Benevento in the Serie A in yesterday’s best bet, we’re heading one division below to the Serie B for today’s best in the clash between Brescia and Vicenza – and we’re expecting goals at both ends.
These stats and trends are too good to ignore for basically even odds. These teams have been leaking goals in almost every match between them in the league this season.
Brescia have seen both teams score in their last 12 Serie B matches and haven’t kept a clean sheet in the league since October 17.
On the flip side, both teams have scored in seven of Vicenza’s last nine league fixtures and they have also kept just the single clean sheet for the entire season.
Combined, Brescia and Vicenza have conceded 49 goals this season, so it would be a massive surprise if they both failed to net in this encounter.
- Both teams have scored in Brescia’s last 12 Serie B matches
- Both teams have scored in seven of Vicenza’s last nine league outings
- In their combined 31 games this season, these two sides have kept just two clean sheets
- Brescia and Vicenza have leaked 49 goals combined this term
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 4 ?