The Spanish Copa del Rey match between Numancia and Almeria features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Wednesday January 6.
Bet Of The Day January 6 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- 22 of our last 35 Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
We’re off to the Spanish Copa del Rey for today’s best bet as Numancia and Almeria battle it out for the right to advance the fourth round.
Almeria has been an extremely profitable team for punters this season and that can continue here as the second division team face a side one division below them.
Indeed, Almeria – who are currently third in the league – have gone unbeaten in 15 of their last 17 games, with those two defeats coming to the only sides above them on the ladder in Espanyol and Mallorca. They’ve won 13 of their other fixtures during that period and are tremendous value at $2.10 with Sportsbet to extend that winning momentum here.
As mentioned, Numancia compete one division below Almeria domestically and have won just three of their last eight league fixtures. They are sixth on the ladder and appear a class below their opposition in the Cup.
Almeria have also scored at least three goals in their last four games, so they are in free-flowing attacking form, which should see them emerge victorious on Wednesday.
Additionally, Almeria are unbeaten against Numancia in their last five meetings, winning three of them and conceding just one goal during that span.
- Almeria are unbeaten in 15 of their last 17 games in all competitions
- The two teams to beat them in that period are the only sides above them on the ladder
- Almeria have won 13 of their last 17 matches
- Numancia compete one division below Almeria in Spain
- Numancia have won just three of their eight league matches so far
- Almeria are unbeaten in their last five games vs Numancia, winning three and conceding just one goal
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 6 ?