The World Cup qualifying match between Albania and England features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday March 28.
Bet Of The Day March 28 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
We’re off to World Cup qualifying in Europe for today’s best bet and I’m confident we’ve found some great value in England to beat Albania to nil.
England are obviously a class above and have been very strong at the back in their most recent International fixtures.
Indeed, England have kept a clean sheet in nine of their last 12 matches, winning eight of those games. Eight of their last nine victories have been to nil and they have faced stronger opposition than Albania in a lot of those triumphs.
Additionally, Albania’s last five qualifying matches (Euros and WCQ) at home have seen them lose to nil.
Albania also struggle against top-tier opposition, scoring in just three of their last 11 competitive games against top 10 ranked UEFA nations.
England are also unbeaten in eight of their last nine away games, so the travel won’t hinder the Three Lions at all.
As mentioned, England are simply a class above Albania and have won the bulk of their recent matches while keeping a clean sheet.
Another win to nil is great value here.
- England have kept a clean sheet in nine of their last 12 matches
- Eight of England’s last nine wins have come to nil
- England are unbeaten in eight of their last nine away games
- Albania’s last five home defeats across the last two qualifying groups have been to nil
- Albania have scored in just three of their last 11 competitive games vs top 10 UEFA countries
BET OF THE DAY MARCH 28 👇