The Ligue 1 match between Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Friday November 20.
Bet Of The Day November 20 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Six of our last seven Bet Of The Day’s have been successful.
On an eight-match winning streak, five points clear at the top of the table and with 26 goals scored during that period, I’m liking PSG’s chances of extending that run in a high-scoring clash with Monaco on Friday.
After a tough start to the campaign, PSG are once again looking unstoppable in Ligue 1 as they chase another title.
PSG are unbeaten in their last 12 matches against Monaco and have won the last five straight. There’s been goals galore between these teams in recent encounters, with an average of 5.4 goals scored in their last five Ligue 1 games.
Furthermore, PSG are averaging 3.25 team goals across their eight Ligue 1 wins already this term. They will be aiming to win their fifth away game in a row in this clash.
PSG are the only side in Ligue 1 yet to concede a first half goal on the road this season, and if they can get off to another flying start, they will be almost impossible to reel in.
It also might be worth having something small on a penalty to be scored here – incredibly, each of the last four Ligue 1 head-to-head’s between these teams have seen one converted penalty.
- PSG have won their last eight Ligue 1 matches
- PSG have won their last five matches vs Monaco
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 12 games vs Monaco
- An average of 5.4 goals have been scored in PSG’s last five Ligue 1 games
- PSG are averaging 3.25 goals per game across their last eight wins
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 20 👇