The Bundesliga match between Stuttgart and Bayern Munich features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Tuesday December 14.
Bet Of The Day December 14 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | DECEMBER 14
We’re off to the Germany for today’s best bet as Stuttgart look to upset ladder leaders Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.
VfB Stuttgart are sitting just above the relegation zone, one point ahead of Augsburg in 15th. However, they have been in decent form as of recent, winning seven points from a possible nine.
Pellegrino Matarazzo’s side have it all to do against the league ladders at the Mercedes-Benz Arena. They have a terrible record against Munich, losing 20 of the previous 21 meetings.
Bayern Munich have been a powerhouse in the European football world for decades, and they seem to cruise their way to league titles most seasons. It looks like that will be the case again, with already a six point lead ahead of rivals Borussia Dortmund.
There’s always plenty of goals when a match is featured by Bayern Munich. In fact, the Both Teams To Score market has occurred in 11 of their 15 Bundesliga matches this season.
Although Stuttgart hold the home ground advantage, I don’t believe that will have any outcome on the result of the match, with Bayern running away comfortable winners to maintain their two-game lead ahead of Dortmund.
However, I do think that the home side can bag a goal throughout the match, considering they’ve scored in eight of their last nine matches, including two games against top-four opposition.
Back Bayern Munich to win, but also to concede away from home against a hungry Stuttgart outfit.
- Bayern have won 12 of their 15 matches this season
- Bayern have scored 47 goals this season, the most of any side
- Stuttgart have scored in eight of their last nine matches
- The Both Teams To Score market has occurred in 11 of Bayern’s 15 Bundesliga matches this season.
- Bayern have won 20 of the past 21 meetings
- The last meeting at Mercedes-Benz Stadium finished Bayern winners but conceded (1-3)
- Both sides are undefeated in their last three matches
BET OF THE DAY DECEMBER 14 👇