The Belgian Cup quarter-final between Anderlecht and Kortrijk features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday December 23.
Bet Of The Day December 23 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | DECEMBER 23
We’re heading to the Belgian Cup for today’s best bet as Anderlecht play host to Kortrijk for a spot in the semi-finals.
Anderlecht are heavy favourites for this encounter at home, but Kortrijk appears to be great value in the double chance market.
Kortrijk are only four points behind Anderlecht in the Belgian Jupiler League table and have only lost one of their last 11 games in all competitions.
Additionally, Kortrijk have won their last two away games and last lost on the road all the way back on October 16.
Anderlecht are in great form themselves and certainly deserve favouritism at home, but anything can happen in a Cup tie.
Kortrijk are also unbeaten against Anderlecht in five of the last six meetings between the teams, winning two of the last three.
Kortrijk look excellent value at $6.50 H2H to cause the upset, but we are going to play it safer and back them in the double chance market.
- Kortrijk have only just one of their last 11 games in all competitions
- Kortrijk last lost an away game on October 16
- Kortrijk are unbeaten in five of the last six meetings between the teams
- Kortrijk have won their last two away games
- Kortrijk drew 1-1 away to Anderlecht in their last clash on November 21
BET OF THE DAY DECEMBER 23 👇