The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Portland Trail Blazers features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Tuesday January 11.
Bet Of The Day January 11 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | JANUARY 10 🏆
We’re heading to America and the NBA for today’s best bet, as the Brooklyn Nets look to return to the top of the Eastern Conference when they face the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday afternoon.
The Nets returned to the winner’s circle in overtime against the San Antonio Spurs. James Harden’s double-double was enough to secure a two-point win.
They are the clear favourites to win this match against the Trail Blazers in the first meeting between these two sides this season. The 1-10 point margin has been common for the Nets so far this season, with 12 of their last 15 matches between that margin.
It is noteworthy that Steve Nash’s side have won 11 of their previous 12 games on the road. They’ve also won the previous two meetings in Portland.
The Trail Blazers also have some selection issues for this match, with talisman Damien Lillard and C.J. McCollum still unavailable for this match.
All signs point to a Nets triumph, and I believe they will be able to cruise to victory.
- Nets are 4-0 ATS in their last four in Portland
- Nets are 4-1 ATS in their last five games
- Trail Blazers are 0-4 in their last four games against a team with a winning record
- 12 of the Nets last 15 matches have been in the margin of 1-10 points
- Nets have won 11 of their last 12 games on the road
- Four of the last five meetings have been between 1-10 points
BET OF THE DAY JANUARY 11 👇