The NRL Round 17 match between Cronulla Sharks and New Zealand Warriors features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday July 11.
Bet Of The Day July 11 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
We’re heading to the NRL for today’s best bet as the Sharks and Warriors both look to bounce back from disappointing last-start defeats.
Cronulla saw their four-match winning streak come to an end at the hands of the Broncos last week, but we’re backing them to bounce back today against a Warriors side that fall apart when the going gets tough.
Indeed, the Warriors have lost six games by six points or less this season, including last week when they let slip of a 18-6 lead with 10 minutes remaining to fall 19-18 in golden point.
The Sharks have had the wood over the Warriors in their recent meetings, winning seven of the last eight and they will be confident of extending that streak here.
For a bit of value, we will also be targeting under 49.5 points.
Seventeen of the last 19 encounters between the teams have produced under 49.5 points.
Furthermore, the Warriors’ last two games have gone under that total points line, while four of the Sharks’ last five matches have seen under 49.5 points.
With the Warriors more often than not finding themselves in arm wrestles, another close and low-scoring game is on the cards today, but the Sharks have the slight edge.
- Sharks have won seven of the last eight meetings between the teams
- Sharks have won four of their last five matches
- Warriors have lost their last four matches
- Warriors have lost six matches in 2021 by six points or less
- Seventeen of the last 19 games between the sides have seen under 49.5 points
- Four of Sharks’ last five games have seen under 49.5 points
- Warriors’ last two games have seen under 49.5 points
- Eight of the last 11 games between the sides have been decided by a 1-12 margin
BET OF THE DAY JULY 11 👇