The Euro 2020 match between the Netherlands and Austria features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday June 17.
Bet Of The Day June 17 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
- Our last seven Bets Of The Day have landed
June 6: England to beat Romania to nil at $1.95 ✅
June 7: Ukraine to beat Cyprus to nil at $2.00 ✅
June 9: NSW -4.5 vs QLD at $2.00 ✅
June 10: Newcastle Jets win or draw vs Melbourne City at $2.10 ✅
June 11: Italy win to nil vs Turkey at $2.10 ✅
June 13: England win to nil vs Croatia at $2.38 ✅
June 16: Italy win to nil vs Switzerland at $2.40 ✅
Sticking with Euro 2020 as we aim for our eighth consecutive #BOTD when the Netherlands play host to Austria in Amsterdam tonight.
Both teams won their group openers in high-scoring games and we expect a similar sort of showdown in this encounter after Netherlands defeated Ukraine 3-2 and Austria toppled North Macedonia 3-1.
We’ll be backing Netherlands to come out on top and over 2.5 goals.
Netherlands have scored at least two goals in their last eight games and were slick in attack against Ukraine to kick off their Euro 2020 campaign, while Austria have scored at least one goal in 11 of their last 14 matches.
Additionally, five of Netherlands’ last six wins have seen them prevail with over 2.5 goals scored in the match.
Netherlands are traditionally strong against Austria as well – they’ve won the last five meetings between the teams, scoring at least three goals in four of those, while Austria’s last victory in the H2H came back in 1984.
The Dutch also have home ground advantage here – they’ve won their last four home games, scoring three goals in three of those games.
The stage is set for another high-scoring game, but the Netherlands have the better squad and should be able to come out on top at home with over 2.5 goals.
- Netherlands have won six of their last eight games
- Austria have won just two of their last seven games
- Netherlands have scored at least two goals in their last eight games
- Five of Netherlands’ last six wins have produced over 2.5 goals
- Austria have scored at least one goal in 11 of their last 14 matches
- Netherlands have won their last four home games
- Netherlands have scored three goals or more in three of those wins
- Netherlands have won their last five meetings with Austria dating back to 1985
BET OF THE DAY JUNE 17 👇