The NRL Round 13 match between Wests Tigers and Penrith Panthers features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Friday June 4.
Bet Of The Day June 4 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
Heading to the NRL for today’s best when the depleted but undefeated Panthers come up against the erratic Tigers.
Despite losing seven of their key players to Origin duty, we like the Panthers to extend their undefeated start to the season to 13 matches.
Penrith still have quality players in their side for this clash, including Matt Burton, Charlie Staines, Stephen Crichton, Viliame Kikau and James Fisher-Harris.
And you don’t just lose your winning mentality with the click of the fingers. This young team exudes confidence and we’re happy to back them home tonight.
We will also be tipping a low-scoring game. Penrith’s defence this season has been extraordinary, with the side conceding just 88 points in 12 matches.
Additionally, five of the last seven meetings between the teams have seen one side kept to single digits, while all of those seven have failed to clear 47.5 total points.
We also have doubts the Tigers will be able to take advantage of an undermanned Panthers side considering they haven’t won back-to-back NRL matches since June 2020.
All signs point to a low-scoring win for the Panthers on Friday night.
- Panthers are on a 12-match winning streak
- Panthers have won their last 27 regular season matches
- Tigers haven’t won back-to-back matches in 12 months
- Panthers have leaked just 88 points in 12 games in 2021
- The last seven games between the sides have failed to surpass 47.5 total points
- Five of those seven games saw one side kept to single digits
BET OF THE DAY JUNE 4 👇