The international friendly match between England and Romania features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday June 6.
Bet Of The Day June 6 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
England have been incredibly efficient in their recent outings, with 10 of their last 12 wins coming to nil – including a last-start 1-0 victory over Austria during the week.
The ‘Three Lions’ have conceded an average of just 0.33 goals across their last nine home internationals and have won all five home friendlies since the 2018 World Cup to nil when they’ve scored before the 60th minute.
In all competitions, England’s last 12 winning scores have been: 1-0 (Austria), 2-1 (Poland), 2-0 (Albania), 5-0 (San Marino), 4-0 (Iceland), 3-0 (Ireland), 2-1 (Belgium), 3-0 (Wales), 1-0 (Iceland), 4-0 (Kosovo), 7-0 (Montenegro) and 6-0 (Bulgaria).
We’re confident they can add Romania to that list of wins to nil.
Romania are in poor form heading into this encounter and have lost their last three straight matches to Germany, Armenia and Georgia.
England are in great touch and can continue their dominant run of form with a convincing win over Romania here.
- England have kept a clean sheet in 13 of their last 15 matches
- Ten of England’s last 12 wins have been to nil
- England have leaked an average of just 0.33 goals in their last nine home games
- Romania are on a three-match losing streak
- Romania lost to Armenia and Georgia in their last two matches
BET OF THE DAY JUNE 6 👇