The Liga Portugal game between Estoril and Santa Clara features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday November 29.
Bet Of The Day November 29 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | NOVEMBER 29
We’re heading to the Liga Portugal for today’s best bet as Estoril look to continue their great start to the season when they play host to struggling Santa Clara.
After earning promotion to the top tier of Portuguese football last season, Estoril have pushed on to become one of the competition’s best performers after 11 games.
Indeed, Estoril are flying high in the European spots and come into this encounter in fourth position on the ladder – ahead of the likes of Braga and Vitoria Guimarares and behind only powerhouse clubs FC Porto, Sporting and Benfica.
Estoril are unbeaten in their last seven games in the league and have won three of their last five matches. They managed to hold Benfica to a 1-1 draw in their last home game, with their only defeat on their own turf this season coming in a 1-0 loss to Sporting.
Meanwhile, Santa Clara are rock bottom on the ladder with just one win from 11 games and four points adrift of safety.
Santa Clara have lost three consecutive matches and have conceded a league-high 23 goals for the season, while they also leaked six goals in a 6-0 thumping at the hands of Braga in the Cup last week.
Estoril are the team in form with the home ground advantage taking on a side that’s bottom of the ladder coming off three straight defeats – we’re confident they can come away with all three points to continue their fantastic start to the season.
- Estoril are unbeaten in their last seven matches
- Estoril have won three of their last five matches
- Estoril are fourth on the ladder
- Santa Clara are last on the ladder
- Santa Clara have won just one of their 11 games this season
- Santa Clara have conceded the most goals in the league this season
- Santa Clara have lost seven of their 11 league games
- Santa Clara have lost their last three straight matches, leaking nine goals in their last two
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 29 👇