The Europa League match between Genk and West Ham features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Thursday November 4.
Bet Of The Day November 4 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | NOVEMBER 4
We’re off to the Europa League for today’s best bet as West Ham look to secure qualification from the group stages when they come up against a struggling Genk side.
West Ham are a perfect three wins from three so far in Group H, defeating Genk, Rapid Vienna and Dinamo Zagreb without conceding a goal.
David Moyes’ side are on track to become the first team in history to qualify from the group phase without leaking a single goal, which would be quite some achievement.
West Ham crushed Genk 3-0 at home and we think they can emerge victorious in Belgium.
It’s been an outstanding season for the Hammers so far, with the side going unbeaten in all their away fixtures in all competitions, winning six and drawing one.
Currently on a five-match winning streak in all competitions, West Ham are coming off a brilliant 4-1 away victory over Aston Villa on the weekend.
Meanwhile, Genk have lost five of their last seven matches and have failed to score in four of those defeats.
Additionally, Genk are currently enduring a seven-game winless run at home in European competition, losing five of those fixtures.
Genk are also winless in their history against English opposition, losing four of their five matches.
All signs point to West Ham continuing their fantastic run of form, especially away from home, and securing their ticket to the knockout stages.
- West Ham have won three from three so far in the Europa League
- West Ham have yet to concede a goal in the Europa League
- West Ham are unbeaten in away games this season
- West Ham have won six of their seven away games in all competitions
- West Ham are on a five-match winning streak
- Genk have lost five of their last seven matches
- Genk have failed to score in four of those losses
- Genk are winless in their last seven home European fixtures
- Genk have failed to win any of their five matches vs English clubs, losing four
BET OF THE DAY NOVEMBER 4 👇