The World Cup qualifying match between Colombia and Brazil features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday October 10.
Bet Of The Day October 10 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | OCTOBER 10
We’re targeting the South American World Cup qualifier between Colombia and Brazil for today’s best bet.
Brazil are unbeaten in their last 26 World Cup qualifiers and we’re backing them to continue that streak by claiming all three points in this clash.
Since the start of 2020, Brazil’s only defeat in all competitions was to Argentina in the Copa America final.
Additionally, Brazil are unbeaten in 18 of their 19 matches against Colombia dating all the way back to 1991 – which was incidentally Colombia’s last victory over the Brazilians on home soil.
Brazil are a perfect nine wins from nine games this World Cup qualifying campaign, while Colombia have won just three of their 10 matches, conceding 16 goals in the process – which is five more than the next worse side in the top five.
With 22 goals scored and just three conceded, Brazil have been completely dominant in the qualifiers.
Furthermore, Colombia have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions, failing to beat the likes of Bolivia and Venezuela in that period.
Brazil have won eight of their last 10 matches in all competitions and should be able to come out on top again here.
- Brazil are unbeaten in their last 26 World Cup qualifying games
- Brazil have lost just once since the start of 2020 in all competitions
- Colombia have won just three of their 10 qualifying games this campaign
- Colombia have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions
- Brazil are unbeaten in 18 of their last 19 games vs Colombia since 1991
- Brazil have won eight of their last 10 games in all competitions
BET OF THE DAY OCTOBER 10 👇