The English Premier League match between Everton and Burnley features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Monday September 13.
Bet Of The Day September 13 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | SEPTEMBER 13
We’re heading to the EPL for today’s best bet as Everton look to extend their undefeated start to the season against struggling Burnley.
Everton have taken seven points from a possible nine to launch the season, beating Southampton and Brighton, with a draw at Leeds coming in-between. The Toffees also defeated Huddersfield away in the EFL Cup.
By contrast, Burnley have yet to taste victory this EPL season, losing to Liverpool and Brighton and also claiming a draw against Leeds.
Burnley have lost nine of their last 12 EPL games dating back to last season and look like they will be battling to avoid relegation this term.
Everton have won two of their last three home games against Burnley and we are going to try and get some extra value with the total goals market.
Four of the last five meetings between the teams have produced under 2.5 goals, while Burnley have failed to score in three of their last four Premier League defeats.
Burnley have also seen under 2.5 goals in their last three games – the Clarets can struggle in attack when Chris Wood isn’t firing, but their defence is usually pretty solid.
As a result, we can see Everton grinding out a tough home win to take an equal share of the competition lead after four games.
- Everton have won three of their four games in all competitions this season
- Burnley have lost nine of their last 12 EPL games dating back to last season
- Everton have won two of their last three home games vs Burnley
- Under 2.5 goals has hit in four of the last five meetings between the teams
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals in their last three games
- Burnley have failed to score in three of their last four EPL defeats
BET OF THE DAY SEPTEMBER 13 👇