The La Liga match between Real Betis and Getafe features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday September 26.
Bet Of The Day September 26 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
TODAY'S BEST BET | SEPTEMBER 26
We’ve landed six of our last eight #BOTDs and we’re confident we can keep the positive run going with some solid value when Real Betis host struggling Getafe in La Liga today.
Betis are unbeaten in six of their seven games in all competitions this season and have won three of their last four coming into this encounter.
Goals have been aplenty in Betis’ last four fixtures, with the team beating Granada 2-1, Celtic 4-3 and Osasuna 3-1, while they also drew 2-2 with Espanyol during that period.
That’s why we’ll be backing Betis to win and both teams to score in this clash at a juicy $4.33 with bet365.
Getafe have lost all six of their La Liga games this season and are anchored to the bottom of the ladder as a result.
However, they’ve managed to score against the likes of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid this season, so there’s no reason they can’t find the back of the net against a Betis side that haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last eight games.
Additionally, Getafe have scored a goal against Betis in five of the last six meetings between the teams.
Betis are in good form and should be winning this at home against a team that haven’t picked up a single point all season, but Getafe are more than capable of getting on the scoresheet.
- Betis are unbeaten in seven of their eight games in all competitions this season
- Betis have won three of their last four games
- Betis have conceded in all eight of their games this season
- Getafe have lost all six of their La Liga games this season
- Getafe have scored a goal in five of their last six games vs Betis
- Getafe have scored vs Barcelona and Atletico Madrid this season
BET OF THE DAY SEPTEMBER 26 👇