The World Cup qualifying match between Albania and Hungary features as Bettingpro.com.au’s best bet for Sunday September 5.
Bet Of The Day September 5 – read on below for our reasoning behind today’s best bet.
We’re off to the European World Cup qualifiers for today’s best bet as Hungary look to claim all three points away to Albania.
Hungary have been very hard to beat over the last year – they’ve lost just two of their last 15 matches, with those defeats coming against heavyweight sides in Portugal and England.
Hungary were impressive at the recent Euros, holding France and Germany to draws in the ‘Group of Death’. Any other group and the Hungarians would have likely progressed to the knockout stages.
Furthermore, Hungary’s away form prior to the Euros was very impressive, with the nation winning five of their last six fixtures and drawing the other.
Some of those away wins were over the likes of Bulgaria, Serbia and Turkey and we’re confident Hungary can add Albania to that list in this clash.
Albania have lost their last two games. Heading into this encounter, conceding seven goals in the process against Poland and Czech Republic – two nations of similar quality to Hungary.
Hungary also have a great history of success against Albania – they’ve won five of the six meetings between the nations, scoring a total of 19 goals and conceding zero.
Hungary are great value to bag all three points here, and given their recent away success and dominant H2H, we’re confident they can get the job done.
- Hungary have won five of their last six away games
- Hungary have won their last two away WCQ games by three-goal margins
- Hungary are unbeaten in 13 of their last 15 matches
- England and Portugal are the only teams to have defeated Hungary in that period
- Hungary have won five of the last six meetings between the nations
- Hungary have scored 19 goals and conceded zero in that span
- Albania have lost their last two matches, conceding seven goals in the process
BET OF THE DAY SEPTEMBER 5 👇