Preview the Anna Blinkova vs. Jodie Anna Burrage match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Anna Blinkova and Jodie Anna Burrage are scheduled to square off in the Round of 128 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 29.
Blinkova has +50000 odds to win this tournament, while Burrage has +50000 odds.
Blinkova’s last competition was in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land on August 20, 2023, when she lost 0-6, 3-6 to Lin Zhu. Burrage heads into this match after a two-set defeat to Marina Bassols Ribera (5-7, 4-6) in her previous match, which was in the qualifying round of the National Bank Open (on August 5, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Anna Blinkova Recent Performance
- Blinkova has posted a 9-11 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Blinkova has played 20.4 games per match and won 43.6% of them.
- Blinkova has won 47.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 42.5% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Blinkova has converted 31 of 70 (44.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Blinkova has played an average of 21.3 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Blinkova has won 37.3% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Blinkova has converted 42.2% of her break-point opportunities (117 of 277) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jodie Anna Burrage Recent Performance
- Burrage is 4-6 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Burrage has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Burrage has won 50.7% of her games on serve, and 37.2% on return.
- Burrage has converted 54.9% of her break-point chances (28 of 51) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Burrage has played 22.8 games per match and won 48.2% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Burrage has won 32.7% of her return games and 64.5% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Burrage has converted 70 of 159 (44.0%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard