Preview the Anna Blinkova vs. Shuai Zhang match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the National Bank Open is set for Tuesday, with Shuai Zhang, the No. 43-ranked player, going up against Anna Blinkova, the No. 34-ranked player.
Blinkova is +25000 to win the National Bank Open. Zhang sits at +25000 to finish on top.
Her most recent time out, Blinkova fell to Clervie Ngounoue 3-6, 2-6 on July 29, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Citi Open. Zhang is coming off a two-set defeat to Yue Yuan (2-6, 2-6) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Livesport Prague Open 2021 (on August 1, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Anna Blinkova vs. Shuai Zhang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Blinkova wins||Zhang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Anna Blinkova Recent Performance
- Blinkova has put up an 8-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Blinkova has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 23.2 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Blinkova has won 41.4% of her return games and 65.4% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Blinkova has converted 53 of 122 (43.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 31 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Blinkova has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Blinkova has won 37.0% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 63.8% of her service games.
- Blinkova has converted 115 of 266 break points (43.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Shuai Zhang Recent Performance
- In nine hard-court events this year, Zhang holds a match record of 4-9.
- Zhang has played 19.8 games per match in five matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Zhang has won 44.9% of her service games and 30.0% of her return games.
- Zhang has converted 14 of 28 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 16 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court types, Zhang has played an average of 18.1 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zhang has won 22.8% of her return games and 49.7% of her service games.
- Zhang has converted 43.8% of her break-point chances (32 of 73) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard