Preview the Jil Teichmann vs. Erika Andreeva match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Ladies Open Lausanne is set for Monday, with Erika Andreeva, the No. 156-ranked player, taking on Jil Teichmann, the No. 124-ranked player.
Teichmann’s most recent competition was in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 3, 2023, when she fell 3-6, 2-6 to Magda Linette. Andreeva is coming off a three-set defeat to Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (7-6, 0-6, 2-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 16 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open (on July 20, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jil Teichmann vs. Erika Andreeva H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Teichmann wins||Andreeva wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Jil Teichmann Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Teichmann, who is looking for her first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 1-5 this year on that surface.
- Through eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Teichmann has played 22.1 games per match and won 46.9% of them.
- Teichmann has won 18.5% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 62.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Teichmann has converted 10 of 26 break points (38.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- Teichmann has played 23.4 games per match in 24 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Teichmann has won 58.8% of her games on serve, and 31.5% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Teichmann has converted 67 of 153 (43.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Erika Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva has a record of 3-5 on clay so far this year.
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Andreeva has played 23.5 games per match and won 47.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Andreeva has won 62.0% of her games on serve, and 38.7% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Andreeva has converted 35 of 81 (43.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Andreeva has played 22.6 games per match in 37 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Andreeva has won 66.1% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 91 of 197 break points (46.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay