Preview the Alex Bolt vs. Diego Schwartzman match with Zhuhai Championships betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai in Zhuhai, China is the venue where Alex Bolt and Diego Schwartzman will meet on Thursday in the Round of 32 of the Zhuhai Championships.
Schwartzman is +2000 to win the Zhuhai Championships, while Bolt is +6600.
Bolt goes into the Round of 32 after his two-set win over Antoine Bellier (6-4, 7-6) in the qualifying round on Tuesday. Schwartzman’s most recent match, on August 29, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Arthur Rinderknech (3-6, 4-6, 2-6) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alex Bolt Recent Performance
- Bolt has registered a 1-1 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Bolt has played an average of 23.5 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Bolt has won 80.9% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Bolt has converted 11 of 24 break points (45.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- Bolt has played 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.6 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches).
- Bolt has won 20.6% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 74.1% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Bolt has converted 42 of 104 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Diego Schwartzman Recent Performance
- Schwartzman is 6-8 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Schwartzman has played nine matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.7 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Schwartzman has won 15.9% of his return games and 71% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has converted 32.3% of his break-point opportunities (10 of 31) over his last five tournaments.
- Schwartzman has played 22 games per match (19.6 in best-of-three matches) in 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has won 27% of his return games and 66.1% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has converted 64 of 155 (41.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Zhuhai Championships Info
- Tournament: The Zhuhai Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 21
- Venue: Hengqin International Tennis Center Zhuhai
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Court Surface: Hard