Preview the Nuno Borges vs. Gregoire Barrere match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the Rolex Shanghai Masters will feature Nuno Borges and Gregoire Barrere competing on Tuesday, October 3 in Shanghai, China.
Borges was last in action at The Astana Open on September 30, 2023, where he was defeated by Sebastian Korda (4-6, 6-7) in the Round of 16. Barrere lost his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of The Astana Open on September 28, 2023, to Jurij Rodionov (6-2, 4-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nuno Borges Recent Performance
- Borges has posted a 7-10 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Borges has played six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 31.2 games per match (28.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Borges has won 72.7% of his games on serve, and 17.3% on return.
- In his past five tournaments, Borges has converted 12 of 30 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Borges has played 26.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in 22 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Borges has won 72.2% of his service games and 16.4% of his return games.
- Borges has converted 34 of 97 break points (35.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Gregoire Barrere Recent Performance
- Barrere is 12-12 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- In six matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Barrere has played an average of 28 games (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Barrere has won 20.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 70.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 17 of 32 break points (53.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Barrere has played 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 27.6 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Barrere has won 76.7% of his games on serve, and 20.7% on return.
- Barrere has converted 64 of 183 break points (35.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard