Preview the Nuno Borges vs. Sebastian Korda match with The Astana Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Nuno Borges’ Round of 16 matchup in The Astana Open versus Sebastian Korda is slated for Saturday, September 30.
Korda is +400 to win The Astana Open (second-best odds), while Borges is +3300.
Borges enters the Round of 16 after a three-set victory, 5-7, 7-6, 6-4 over Mikhail Kukushkin in the Round of 32 on Wednesday. Korda’s most recent match was a three-set win over Alexei Popyrin (7-6, 6-7, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Friday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Nuno Borges Recent Performance
- Borges has posted a 7-9 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through five matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Borges has played 32.8 games per match (29.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.3% of them.
- Borges has won 72.3% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.8% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Borges has converted 11 of 27 (40.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Borges has played 21 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.5 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Borges has won 72% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- Borges has converted 33 of 94 break points (35.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Sebastian Korda Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court tournaments this year, Korda holds a match record of 14-8.
- Korda has played 11 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 23.5 games per match (20.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Korda has won 82.4% of his service games and 26.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 45.7% of his break-point chances (32 of 70) over his last five tournaments.
- Korda has played 37 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Korda has won 25.2% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 80.7% of his service games.
- Korda has converted 109 of 261 break points (41.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
The Astana Open Info
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard