Preview the Katie Boulter vs. Cori Gauff match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the National Bank Open will see Katie Boulter and Cori Gauff square off at Stade Iga on Wednesday, August 9.
Gauff has the fifth-best odds to win this event at +1200, while Boulter has +15000 odds.
Boulter goes into the Round of 32 after a two-set victory, 6-3, 6-1 over Rebecca Marino in the Round of 64 on Monday. Gauff’s last match, on August 6, 2023, was a two-set victory against Maria Sakkari (6-2, 6-3) in the finals of the Citi Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Katie Boulter vs. Cori Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Boulter wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Boulter||3-6, 7-5, 6-2|
Katie Boulter Recent Performance
- Boulter is 5-5 in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Boulter has played 20.1 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Boulter has won 73.3% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Boulter has converted 37 of 86 break points (43.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Boulter has played 22.9 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Boulter has won 34.4% of her return games and 67.9% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Boulter has converted 105 of 249 (42.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- Gauff, who has won one hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 15-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- Gauff has played 18.9 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Gauff has won 43.2% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 76.1% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gauff has converted 64 of 133 (48.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Gauff has played 19.2 games per match in 46 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 74.4% of her service games and 40.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 170 of 377 break points (45.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard