Preview the Katie Boulter vs. Rebecca Marino match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Katie Boulter, the No. 72-ranked player, and Rebecca Marino, the No. 103-ranked player, will come together on August 7 for a match in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Boulter is +20000 to win the National Bank Open. Marino sits at +30000 to finish on top.
Boulter goes into the Round of 64 after a two-set win, 6-2, 6-2 over Marina Bassols Ribera in the qualifying round on Sunday. Marino dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023, to Irina-Camelia Begu (2-6, 6-3, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Katie Boulter Recent Performance
- Boulter has gone 5-5 through five tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Boulter has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Boulter has won 73.3% of her games on serve, and 37.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Boulter has converted 37 of 86 break points (43.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Boulter has played 22.9 games per match in 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Boulter has won 67.9% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 34.4% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Boulter has converted 105 of 249 (42.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Rebecca Marino Recent Performance
- Marino has participated in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 8-8.
- Marino has played 26.4 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Marino has won 24.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 61.8% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Marino has converted 19 of 55 (34.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- Marino has played 23.7 games per match in 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Marino has won 22.8% of her return games and 63.8% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Marino has converted 44 of 129 (34.1%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard