Preview the Katie Boulter vs. Diane Parry match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Katie Boulter (No. 61) and Diane Parry (No. 88) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Boulter has +40000 odds to win the competition, while Parry has +50000 odds.
Boulter was most recently in action at the Western & Southern Open on August 12, 2023, where she lost to Maria Camila Osorio Serrano (6-4, 6-7, 0-1) in the qualifying round. Parry lost her last match, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 13, 2023, to Linda Noskova (3-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Katie Boulter vs. Diane Parry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Boulter wins||Parry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Katie Boulter Recent Performance
- Boulter is 8-7 in seven tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Through 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Boulter has played 19.0 games per match and won 52.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Boulter has won 71.4% of her games on serve, and 26.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Boulter has converted 14 of 34 break points (41.2%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Boulter has played 21.9 games per match and won 53.5% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Boulter has won 68.0% of her service games and 36.3% of her return games.
- Boulter has converted 91 of 206 break points (44.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Diane Parry Recent Performance
- Parry is 3-8 with zero tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- In 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Parry has played an average of 23.7 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Parry has won 38.5% of her return games and 70.3% of her service games.
- Parry has converted 49.3% of her break-point opportunities (36 of 73) over her last five tournaments.
- Parry has played 24 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.5 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Parry has won 66.2% of her service games and 35.0% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Parry has converted 45 of 93 (48.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard