Preview the Jennifer Brady vs. Madison Keys match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the Citi Open, Jennifer Brady will play Madison Keys (ranked No. 16).
Brady currently has +2200 odds to win the competition, while Keys has the third-best odds at +650.
In her previous match on Tuesday, Brady defeated Anhelina Kalinina in two sets (6-2, 6-1) in the Round of 32. Keys is coming off a two-set win in her last match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, beating Qinwen Zheng 7-5, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jennifer Brady vs. Madison Keys H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Brady wins||Keys wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Brady||2-6, 6-4, 6-4|
Jennifer Brady Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Brady, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 1-0 so far this year on that surface.
- Brady has played nine matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 16.4 games per match.
- Brady has won 34.3% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 71.9% of her service games.
- Brady has converted 60.0% of her break-point chances (21 of 35) in her past five tournaments.
- Brady has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.6 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Brady has won 71.9% of her service games and 34.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Brady has converted 21 of 35 break points (60.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Madison Keys Recent Performance
- Keys has taken part in five tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 6-5.
- Keys has played 20.2 games per match in 19 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Keys has won 75.0% of her games on serve, and 42.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Keys has converted 76 of 154 break points (49.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Keys has played 20.6 games per match in 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Keys has won 70.9% of her games on serve, and 38.1% on return.
- Keys has converted 46.3% of her break-point chances (152 of 328) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard