Preview the Jennifer Brady vs. Elena Rybakina match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the National Bank Open is set for Tuesday, with Elena Rybakina, the No. 4-ranked player, matching up with Jennifer Brady.
Rybakina currently has the third-best odds to win the event at +500, while Brady has +6600 odds.
Brady knocked off Jelena Ostapenko 7-6, 0-6, 7-6 in the Round of 64 on Monday, which was her most recent match. Rybakina was defeated in three sets the most recent time she played, 7-6, 4-6, 1-6 against Ons Jabeur in the quarterfinals of the Wimbledon on July 12, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jennifer Brady Recent Performance
- Brady has posted a 1-1 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Brady has played 16.4 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Brady has won 66.7% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Brady has converted 54.8% of her break-point opportunities (23 of 42) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Brady has played 20.5 games per match and won 56.0% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Brady has won 66.7% of her service games and 33.3% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Brady has converted 23 of 42 (54.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Elena Rybakina Recent Performance
- Rybakina has secured the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 20-5 on that surface.
- In 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Rybakina has played an average of 18.2 games.
- Rybakina has won 32.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 83.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 40.5% of her break-point chances (45 of 111) over her last five tournaments.
- Rybakina has played 51 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- Rybakina has won 80.9% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 32.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rybakina has converted 41.8% of her break-point chances (157 of 376) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard