Preview the Jennifer Brady vs. Peyton Stearns match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jennifer Brady’s Round of 64 match in the China Open against Peyton Stearns is set for Sunday, October 1.
Brady is +6600 to win the China Open. Stearns is +10000 to finish on top.
In Brady’s most recent action, she was beaten by Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 3-6, 1-6 on September 1, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the US Open. Stearns is coming off a two-set victory in her last match in the qualifying round on Saturday, beating Laura Pigossi 6-1, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jennifer Brady Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Brady, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 4-4 this year on that surface.
- Brady has played 23.8 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Brady has won 67.8% of her games on serve, and 31.7% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Brady has converted 32 of 65 (49.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Brady has played an average of 21 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Brady has won 66% of her games on serve, and 31.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Brady has converted 53.7% of her break-point opportunities (44 of 82) over her last 15 tournaments.
Peyton Stearns Recent Performance
- Stearns has a match record of 14-10 on hard courts this year.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Stearns has played an average of 20.4 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Stearns has won 61.8% of her games on serve, and 39.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 47.7% of her break-point opportunities (31 of 65) over her last five tournaments.
- Stearns has played 38 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 22.2 games per match.
- Stearns has won 41.7% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 61.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 123 of 248 break points (49.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard